Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 5: A Break from the Traditional

 Yes, instead of the greens, reds, golds, and whites I thought I would take a little
breather and share some different colors. I had purchased a few frames that were
on clearance but didn't want to use them for pictures so the end result was to
personalize them. First check out Elliott still in focus mode putting up decorations
for his sis.Secondly here is all of us about 4 months ago at a police fundraiser event.




After hanging these up Elliott sister came by and saw them along with a good
friend of the families. Now they both booked me to create a few for them!!!
FUN and I get paid for doing it!!!:)
Hope that Day 5 has given a you some ideas for your random frames.
Give it a whirl and until next time be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment