Saturday, February 2, 2013

Celebrating With Sarah Hurley Designs!!!

Have you heard the great news?!
Sarah Hurley Designs has just launched her
new one stop website!!!
That's right!
Now, you can find all
product, inspiration, latest news, everything all
in one place!
To go along with the celebration we
are blog hopping just for the occasion!

Here is one of my recent projects created
It's a trio Christmas Card Set.
a few added pretties.
I must say that my all time fave is
definitely Documented 365!
I just fell in love with this line and
for those Project Life crafters I can't think of a
better kit to have.




                                Please feel free to explore and get to know the new website and
                                take the time out to pay a visit to all of our wonderful
                                designers. There is ton of inspiration and craft goodies to be seen!
                                Oh, and I can't forget to mention that there is a prize give-away
                                to be won!!! Remember my fave product from the
                                shop mentioned above?
                         
                         *** if you tell us what yours is in the comments below 
                                or over on Sarah's facebook page you have a chance to
                                win it + a £10 gift voucher to use in Sarah's shop! There are 3 chances
                                to win so the more comments you leave, the more 
                                chances you have of winning - good luck!


                                Me
                                Claire Salisbury
                                Jaine Drake
                                Clare Brown
                                Nicole Mullen
                                Elaine Levett
                                Carol Christie
                                Lisa Andrews West
                                Nat
                                Candice Elliott (you are here)
                                Jess 

15 comments:

  1. Hi! Joining you for the blog hop! Love your blog, your designs are gorgeous!! So much inspiration this morning! I'm loving the digi stamp images from Sarah! The set of three roses is my fav! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the Blog hop, so much inspiration! Your card is lovely, great layout.
    There's so many fab products to choose from, but I love all the embellies - the new monthly Kit club is a great idea! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Candice I love what you do it's inspiring. Brilliant work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!! I just can't choose what I like best lol! It's too hard!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Candice, its super!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your beautiful trio of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having fun blog hopping, love the colours and papers in card trio. Fav products are kits and embellishments especially pompous and buttons/bagels. Marx xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous set!! Loving this hop, so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Retro pin badges lookin super retro kool to pimp up my dude creatioms lol

    Candice I doooo loVe your 'pretties' - And the diversity of your your trio of Christmas cards is amazing - loVe them x

    Thanks
    KAREN
    Kxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I chose Sarah's hand drawn roses way back at the start of the hop where I also said why. I have successfully used the London Journalling Card Kit for a London 2012 album I made with a friend's wonderful photos - she lives right next to Olympic Park and loved it all.

    Your trio of Christmas cards is lovely - but I scrolled down and found your yummy Sweet N Sassy Card Set - truly divine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards and I love how you have mixed the sets xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great - I love the papers used! Thanks for sharing!

    Paula. x

    ReplyDelete