Saturday, October 26, 2013

She


As of late I have this strong pull to start drawing again.
This pull was brought on by an old friend who
I am currently retouching quite a few characters for.
It is always a joy to get back to but in the 
process like any other skill you get out of practice.
Thus, here is my practice project I am working on.
I adore anime art (clean) and went with the eyes which
always seems to capture me first.
Eyes happen to be my favorite part of the face to
draw.
Hopefully I can get her the way I 
envision her to be.

In the meanwhile I am just enjoying this. :)

                                         

2 comments:

  1. wow you draw beautifully ive always wanted to draw like that i dabble and do ok but nothing like this i really get stuck on drawing hands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Yes, hands are a really tough one and take constant practice! Just keep drawing and it will surely come!

    ReplyDelete