Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Midway...


Good morning! 
It's hump day and also
short day week for school as well.
This week is booked partly with Parent Teacher Conferences.
The little ones have been pretty collected for
the most part which is always a good thing!

This month is flying by don't you think?!
It is almost mid November and I couldn't believe
how long I had been away from my poor blog! LOL!
Today I made it a point to drop in and share a few projects upcoming
and one that has gone live!

Here are a couple of projects to be posted soon for
Hydrangea Hippo. I really want to make sure
that I don't skip over featuring Thanksgiving themed projects.
Being grateful is where it is at for me and
I really want to give credit where credit is due.
A healthy heart is a grateful heart! :)

This last snip is of an altered holiday featured on 
the Epiphany Crafts blog right now!
I am having such a blast already being apart of this
wonderful team and getting to create with
their products!
This week we are featuring Heidi Swapp's holiday
line so you don't want to miss out!
There is also a giveaway going on as well so stop on
by to enter!


One more thing completely off the subject!
You know you are a parent when you find legos in the refrigerator!
LOL!
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment