Friday, October 3, 2014

It's Me


Good morning everyone!
It has been so very long since I have done any
kind of photo series.
Things have been so very jammed packed this
way for a long while.
I had stopped taking pictures all together of anything except
for the instagram pic here and there.
I have to say that I miss it greatly.
My poor abandoned camera had been screaming to
snap some new shots so
I squeezed in some time for this little bit.
I simply named the series It's Me.
No, they are not perfect which is real.
I want to be real and not paint some impossible
person that no one could ever be.
This is me in all my imperfections.
I am not the skinnest, prettiest, most flawless thing
in the world and I am fine with that.
Yes, the battle still goes on inside comparing
myself to others and pretty sure that will always be.
It is always going to be a process learning to
love myself just as well and learning to love others.
The journey never ends.
This is me!













Have a blessed day!!!






2 comments:

  1. I like the way you think, Candice. And the way you create, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sharon and thanks for stopping by!!!

    ReplyDelete