Monday, February 9, 2015

In This Together with Webster's Pages


HI EVERYONE!!!

I know it has been quite a while since my last post but
I am happy to say that I am on a road back.
So much of life has been quite a ride but that is always the case.
We are all well this way and my babies are growing,
growing, and growing.
There have been lots of memories made since last I posted and
would take me quite a while to post all the pictures.
Let's just start with one. LOL!


I created this page using Webster's Pages Ocean Melody along
with a few different elements from other Webster's Pages lines.

I am back with all my layers along with working with
some gold paint. I painted the lines on this cute little envelope and
also the pentagons in the middle of the stars.


Webster's Pages have these pretty paper feathers that
I was ready to use all over this page but I was a good crafter and
only used one.
There will be more projects to come featuring these cuties.


Memories are pure happiness with this bunch even
when they are driving me up the wall. LOL!
They are my favorite subject to scrapbook about and
what could be more sweeter than with Webster's Pages.

It feels so good to be posting again and
really,
I will be back sooner than later with more projects
to share. There is tons to catch up on.
Thanks for visiting my corner of the world.
Be blessed all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment