Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Inspired By Prima n Moxie Fab!!!

Well, I bought these GORGEOUS Prima flowers from Two Peas

and when I saw them in person I just knew I had to create little

art flowers all my own!!!









I came up with these. I really don't know what to call them but

that not the most important thing. The important thing was after

making them......................................................................................







I USED THEM!!!!!!!



A dear friend of mine from the band that we are in gave me this

little box of chocolate samples. I did what any preggy artist woman

would have done. I ate the chocolates and altered the box!!! =)
Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger inspired me as well this week

with this color combo in which I am CRAZY about right!!! Thanks

Moxie Fab!!!!!


Well, that is the story tonight and it is late now so I have to go get

some shut eye.

Until next time be blessed!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment