Saturday, June 23, 2012

Late Night Layout


Good early morning to you all.
I know I should be in bed but
I really wanted to create tonight
aside from DT fun so I went
with this page.
Jessica Sprague turned 5
so this is the page that I 
created for the occasion. I used
to do quite a bit of small hybrid
projects until my printer
broke down. Well, I had to
break down and get another one.
Besides, hubby needed it to
for resumes and all so it
was worth the sacrifice.


Just a few major things
that I keep in my from
day to day.
                                                                   It is real and it is true.


                                              Well I am signing off now to go listen to hubby
                                                          snore. LOL!!! See ya real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment