Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Projects of the New Year!

You know when first started scrapbooking about
five years ago I really did not like making cards
and you would NEVER catch me working with an
8x11 size layout. It is just amazing how things
change. I now LOVE making cards and really don't
mind the 8x11 size page. I grew! LOL! Anyhow,
here are a few challenges that I did to start off
this year.


I just started posting my work again in my online
galleries and ran across this lovely card sketch site.
http://www.2sketches4you.blogspot.com/
I was invited just to play along with the challenges
so that is exactly what I did. Here is my take on
sketch 43. I made the flower that is on top of the
ribbon simply by drawing out flower petals than
adhering them together. I made the twisted vine
from decor tissue.


I did this challenge but didn't get a chance to post it
on Moxie Fabs Tuesday Trigger but better late than
never!


Here is my first page in a long time that I created for
I can not tell you how much I
missed creating.



I hope that your New Years creating has started
off as fulfilling as mine has been. I have a great
story to tell for the reason I am so grateful to be
able to even create again and have some official
apologies to make here soon.
Until next time be blessed!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment