Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wishing...

I find myself wishing for some things lately. It is said be careful
what you wish for it just may come true. Does that really make
it better for us? Just something to ponder.
Anyhow, I finished a couple of projects along with a project done
not so long ago in my book and decided to share. Enjoy!



This is a wall hanging that I created to hang with a series. It is
the first of a few. I used American Crafts, Heidi Swapp, Making
Memories, and there is a little Scenic Route in there as well.

This layout was created using Upsy Diasy Man About Town,
Making Memories, K&Com., American Crafts, and some other
little tid-bits.

This invite is all American Crafts. Super FUN!!!!!!



Well, one of my wishes was to be at CHA right about now
but for those who were able to go I hope are having a blast.
How can they not right! LOL!
Until next time all Be Blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment