Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What's UP?!!!

Yes, I know, I have been MIA for about a week but for
a good reason. All last week I was preparing for a week-
end drive back to Vegas. My MIL was having a small
family gathering to celebrate her 60th birthday. If you
saw her would never think! She is beautiful. I took pics
but like always I am never satisfied until I edit a little.
We had a lovely time and ofcourse I had to go and visit
my beautiful mother as well who also does not look her
age. Looking back on my blog I realized that I have never
posted a pic of her!!! It is not my fault because she does
not like taking pics and most of the ones we do get is when
she is off guard. LOL!!! I know, cruel....





Here are a few things that I finished before I left. I have
SO many scraps that actually inspires me when going through
them all so why not create with them. They can't sit around
looking pretty forever.








That is pretty much all I can muster up right now. I get
really tired still and need to take tons of break from any-
thing that stimulates me. My mind just shuts down.
Be blessed all!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment