Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Catching Up!

I have lots of catching up to do here. We were sick over here but
nothing too severe. It was enough to keep from being here though.
Things are getting back to normal now and we are preparing for
Jadons return back to school. Leilani will be starting daycare/early
learning here on the 7th hopefully. Both are SUPER excited and
so is mommy! LOL!!! As of late here is what my son is into.


We are talking about the 1985 version old school Macross. You know
the kind of animation where their lips move the same no matter what
it is that they say old school. LOL! It is cool though because it is clean!
Some of the cartoons that they have out today I wouldn't dare let the
kids watch.




I have tons of project pics to catch up on as well. Lots of finishing up,
taking photos, editing, then posting. Here are just a few.
Momenta
Prima

Noel Mignon Sweet Sue
I did a mini tutorial on how to make a 3-D banner over on the
Noel Mignon Inspiration blog. Please feel free to check it out!!!
Here are a few current pics that I managed to take. Kyra is
now 3 months as of the 28th and boy is her personality showing.
I think she is going to be the bully of the bunch. Can't you just
see it in her eyes?!





I have to sign off for now but will be back as soon as
I can. Facebooking is slowly becoming a thing with me
as well so if your on you might just catch me there too.
Until next time be blessed!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment