Monday, March 15, 2010

Exploring and Expecting

Hey all! Hope your day is going great thus
I am having somewhat of a difficult time
carrying around the baby and now have to
wear the brace all the time. SIGH...
O well, it could be worse. Today I felt ok
enough to take my little flower outside. She
is getting more and more into taking pics
which a HUGE thing for her! I am so happy!


She was happy too until see saw this little critter. LOL!
I had to go through this whole explanation of what it was,
that it was more afraid of her, they don't hurt, etc,.
In the end she spend most of time begging me to keep
one. Yes, they are all over. I then had to tell her that
there is no way we could catch it or keep it. They are
meant to be free. She spent the remainder of our time
outside searching out and observing lizards.Oh, and
humming birds.....

Baby is on the brain for me as well so this weekend I
made these two projects!


There is some yummy American Crafts and Prima working
together. I handmade the flowers inspired again by Primas
Innoscence flowers. I also drew and hand cut the white
butterfly as well. FUN!!!


I decided to make this mini log album for my stay once
in the hospital to have the baby. Since this is my last for
sure I want to remember as much as possible about
the giving birth experience.This mini was created using
Jillibean Chicken Noodle and Jillibean Sprouts with a
little Sassafras thrown in.
That is all I have right now!
be blessed






No comments:

Post a Comment