Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hybernation

Hey there gang! I have finally caught up with most
of my links! All that copying then pasting kinda gives
a brain freeze.
I have been sleeping a whole lot lately. My body
mentally is probably trying to prepare itself for the
lack of sleep to come which is by far the WORST!!!
I have also been nesting and it is really driving me
up the wall because there is a 5 and 3 year old about
so keeping everything tidy/perfect is just not going
to happen. So I have decided that it is much more
productive doing this....

preparing for baby Kyria!!!



Speaking of motherhood I hope everyone enjoyed their mothers
day!!! They had a nice little lunch for the mothers at church and
afterwards we just came back home and I crashed.


These are just a few of many creations that I am working
on! Since it is painful to be mobile for the most part I get
to play a lot!!! No complaining about that here except wanting
everything in its place and not being able to make it happen
due to the pain. *SIGH*
You win some and you lose some.
I am off to eat, create, and rest some more. See you all real
soon!
OH! Don't forget that the coupon that you see below for Momenta
last all month long so treat yourself mothers. We are worth it!
Be blessed!!!




3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain...I have a 5 year old son and an almost 3 year old daughter that makes it impossible to keep anything clean or organized...I cannot imagine what it would be like if I was pregnant (and as ripe as you are :) in the midst of my chaotic life! What a blessing though! you have a wonderful blog..I am going down the Color Room blog list to check everybody's beautiful work and blogs out!Get as much sleep as you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Candy! Thought I would check in and see how you are doing! Love the new look!! Glad to hear you are still hanging in. Can't wait to 'meet' Kyria and see photos! Happy (belated) Mothers Day!!

    ReplyDelete