Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Past Two Weeks...

Hi there gang! It has been almost three weeks and
for the most part my days and nights have been
taken up by this little one. This is expected ofcourse.
LOL!


In other SUPER EXCITING news I am now a
Flowergirl!!!

http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2010/06/introducing-the-2010-prima-design-team.html

Let me just say this is such a dream come true for
me!!! I have adored Prima forever scrapbooking so
to be apart of the team leaves me practically speechless!
So thrilled I am!!!

Thanks for letting me share! There are projects coming
up soon as well so stay tuned. Sorry to make this post
short and sweet. I am getting back to normal slowly
but surely so bare with me.
Be blessed all!

4 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful!! Fantastic Flowerdaughter :)

    My first time at your blog, and not the last one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on prima - that's awesome!
    don't forget to take good care of yourself too. She is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your baby girl is so very beautiful. I would adore another girl, but I am afraid that 5 kids is enough for me or I might go insane! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture of your baby girl.I have two girls Bethany and Faith and had a c section with both take care and take it easy!Stumbled on your blog what a find have become a follower check mine out.Love Sandra X

    ReplyDelete