Tuesday, September 14, 2010

So September...

I haven't been perfect but I have been pretty good.
My kids are off to school, I am working on starting
school, and baby Kyra is blossoming into such a rare
beautiful flower. There is always something to do
so I find myself keeping busy enough not to focus on
them being gone. SIGH...











In other news PRIMA has a new fan page that I know
you're going to want to check out!!!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Prima-Marketing-Flowers/149525251733751
Primas friends page was all filled up!!! I can believe that!






Over at Noel Mignon Challenge blog we were thinking that it would be such
a neat concept to focus more on our styles. Noel did a fantastic job describing
the different styles that each of us have. Head on over to see what we
have created foe this challenge!!!
http://www.noelmignonchallenge.blogspot.com/






Tomorrow our community will be heading over for this years
pinick. I have to make sure that both of my batteries are charged
and my camera is ready to go.
I will be back soon with Fridays Good Finds!
=)



1 comment:

  1. Candy,

    Jadon is so big, wow tell him I love him so much and miss him and Lelani. Please tell them. There growing up so fast.

    Auntie Melissa

    ReplyDelete