Saturday, October 22, 2011

Winds of Change


                         I just took a deep exhale. It is quite difficult to remember where I left off.
                         The best way to go about this is just to take it slow.


                         For the few of those who have kept up with my blog I had severe problems
                         in home life. I had come out to California for a clean start hoping that these
                         problems might present solutions. I only found myself back around again in what
                         had always been. Circles. My heart was already hanging on by a thread which
                         did break. Whether I failed me, the marriage I was in, God, and the list could go
                         on I opted for a divorce. So much pain and guilt came flooding in do to this
                         one thing but it was critical for my sanity. The reasons and difficulties from the
                        other half I could go on and on about. What good would that do? It is done. I
                        am here now. Each day after has been a rediscovering of myself in which was
                         lost. A little bit more happiness is found in the things I had become blinded to.
                        I am no longer a prisoner of misery. The most important of all is that I still have
                        my heavenly Father God and his everlasting love to see me through.       

No comments:

Post a Comment