Friday, November 18, 2011

Meet Elliott.......



                                my husband as of six months ago. SURPRISE! It is enough to
                                probably make your heads spin. I know it was for me trying to
                                get my life back in order.
                                For the first time in a very long time I know that I am loved
                                because of this man. His heart is so wide open willing and ready
                                to connect with the world around him. He is always thinking of others
                                before himself in a way which never ceases to amaze me.
                                In his arms there is a fullness of joy and peace. There is no guessing,
                                no chaos, no confusion, no letting the sun go down in anger. My
                                being is at a steady with fluctuations that are expected in life with
                                him at my side. Elliott is as real as they come hiding no thing and
                                holding nothing back in love. He is true best friend in every since of
                               the word. I am blessed.
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment