Thursday, February 27, 2014

Chic Natural with Prima Marketing's BAP


Hiya there,
I am back to share a project based on
Every once in a while I get to enjoy creating a project all
my own and enter a challenge all at the same time.


Yes,
I have been rockin the natural for a year this
month!
My little ones will ask me from time to time when
am I going to go straight again.
I honestly don't know whether I will again.
LOL!
Time will tell.

I got a chance to play around with
water color, stamps, sprays, and just getting my hands dirty.
I knew for this year that I just had to do more mixed media.
There is something about it that gives you more
freedom to create.

I am so into the yellows right now and have
been for quite some time.
I just can't seem to kick it.
Loved the sketch and what
my outcome was of it!

Thanks Prima as always for the inspiration and
thank you for stopping in!

3 comments: