Monday, November 23, 2009

Can It Be!!!

Hi there all! I am back again and this time with something that
I have not done for a long time. I had my fears about creating
again. It is a strange thing trying to pick up where you left off
not knowing whether or not your style has changed and what not.
Jumping into it just seemed like a good way to start and not
thinking about it so much. Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger,
www.moxiefabworld.com, is the neatest little challenge idea so
that is where I started.



Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger Photo



Here is my take. My husband and I had been talking about a
testimony book or album for the longest. I had started the process
of making one before I left Vegas but those of you who know
the latter events prior to me moving it never was finished. I found
the cutest handmade paper album in our donation center where
we live. It is very plain right now on the outer cover but you know
that I am working on that. This will be our testimony album.


What I have created here are
four origami card holders out of cardstock. I decorated them
and then glued them to the first page of our album. There
is one for Leilani, Jadon, Daddy, and Mommy. I slipped
in each one a small sheet of paper to write down what we
are thankful for on Thanksgiving day. There is also another
slot to slide our photos in. FUN! I am so glad to be creating
again. Thanks Moxie Fab World!!!




Be blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment