Saturday, February 23, 2013

Beach Time Out


Hey all, 
so sorry that I have not been on as much as I would have
liked this month. 
For the most part I have been creating along with
being under the weather.
My little noodle loves to cuddle with mommy which
is the best thing in the world but she has a slight cold in
which I caught. I just can't say no to cuddles.

Hubby and I  took a nice little walk along the
beach today. It was so needed.
Just taking the time out to spend time
and reconnect is priceless.
Love that man.



Believe it or not this was my first time ever
seeing coffee like this in person.
LOL!!!
See the two heart beats.
Yea, I am corny I know but that's ok.


                                          Hope that you all are having a great weekend as well!
                                          Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment