Monday, February 25, 2013

Up for Two Today!


It Monday and with Mondays comes
a bit of a struggle to start the week over again.
My little princess Lani is not having a great start with
fighting the stomach flu. :(
I had to stay a back from school again but
that is ok.
Have to make sure she gets better.


I am up for two today along with some
other amazing designers!
We are giving tips on washi tape play over
on Webster's Pages that you don't want to miss.



I am also sharing a little bit more love before
the month of love is over at


                                         What have you all been up to this Monday?!
                                         Well it is back to taking care of my princess.
                                          Be blessed everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment