Sunday, October 24, 2010

Little Bit of This, Little Bit of That...

Just a few things that I am working
on!

For the past couple of days
I had been watching knitting
tutorials on YouTube.
This is an art that I have
wanting to learn for quite
some time now.
Well, I was so desperate this time
around to try it that I
dug out some yarn,
fetched some skewers sticks,
and went to town! LOL!
This is so basic beginner
but I am happy that it
is turning out to look like
something.
Maybe a scarf...
This is my first time for knitting
as well so be gentle.

This is a Prima project in the works....

YES! I am drawing yet again! I LOVE this mans face!
You might also know him from Heros. I think his real
name is Zachery. Don't know his last name. They did
such an amazing job with the movie casting.
That is all for now folks. I know that I have slacked
on Good Finds. This constant weather change here
in LA has my body trying to fight off all sorts of things.
I'll be back on it soon enough.
Bye bye for now...
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment