Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Hump Day Inspiration with Webster's Pages


Good morning to everyone!
Has it almost been a month since my last post?!

Well since the little ones are away my hubby and I
have been doing major catching up on
house cleaning and such.
They will be back on the 30th which gives us a
little bit more time to get it all done hopefully.
I have also had quite a bit of creating to do and
just finished a heavy load of assignments.
There are no complaints this way though
hubby might say a few words under his 
breath about the mess I make in the living room. 
LOL!
He supports me all the way in
spite of it all.

It has been a minute or few since I have
shared any of my projects here and thought today
is as good as any to start again.
Webster's Pages has always caught my eye from
the beginning. I can remember some of their first lines and
believe or not I still have some stashed away!
I never imagined that one day I would have the honor and 
pleasure of being on the design team yet
here I am.
I have used two of their gorgeous lines, Sweet Routine and Hello World, to
create these two projects.
These papers and embellies are so yummy!
Here is a gift box that I created for either invitaitons,
cards, a gift, etc.

I created this page featuring Kyra when she was almost two if
I can recall.
The Hello World line is just so perfect for
the photos of those little ones in our lives.
Adorable!
I just love all the owls and little foxes in this line.
Oh, and look at the onsies design on the paper!
I could on and on crafties.

Well, that will do it for me until next time.
I will not let another month pass by me again if
I can help it without posting.
Thanks for stopping in!
Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment