Friday, December 11, 2009

Something to Ponder


Yet again it is Friday and our days have been full as usual. I am
still in a little bit of shock with it just being me and my baby
girl here during the day. We had a program to go to at church
this week and she let me capture this shot. It is not the clearest
of photos but I have to take it where I can get. She is still just
the cutest in this photo!
Here, http://www.adventconspiracy.org/, is something else that we have been
watching at church. It really has some basic yet powerful points in
which to search your heart about. I am included ofcourse. In the
hustle and bustle of things we have drifted away and lost sight of
what this time of year is all about. This quite often leaves of feeling
empty and not really satisfied. I know that I have gone that whirlwind.
The presentation really helps in refocusing the heart and I would
strongly suggest that everyone check it out.
Well, these are my ponderings for the morning anyways. LOL!!!
I will be back soon to share a few more thing I have been creating.
Have a blessed weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment